Web Content & Communications Specialist
As a Web Editor & Communications specialist you will be involved with all areas of communications with a major focus on managing web content for the intranet as well as stakeholder management.
A public sector organisation who is growing and who has great opportunities
As a Web Content & Communications Officer you will be;
- Involved in a broad range of communications, stakeholder management with a strong focus on web content editing
- Experience of working proactively in a communications role, preferably in a research, education, NHS, Public Sector or health care environment
- Assisting with the proposal, development, management and evaluation of communications campaigns with complex themes
- Development of effective working relationships within and beyond employing organisation
- Working in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of design and content writing for promotional communication materials, newsletters etc
- Experience of dealing with the press and media
- Effective use of several on-line communications tools
- Website editing
- Copy writing for digital and social media
As a Web Content & Communications Officer you will have experience of broad communications.
- You must have knowledge of website content management systems ideally, Sitekit, WordPress and understand social media tools for development and communication of related content
- You will have strong presentation skills and be able to manage a broad range of stakeholders.
You will be also involved in the programme management- being able to project plan around launching/ funding a programme.
You will also need strong copy writing skills and be involved in producing a number of publications
A competitive salary ( BAND 6 NHS equivalent)