SEN Teaching Assistants in SW London
Exciting opportunities for SENTAs to work in Special Schools in South West London to start ASAP!
When working with our client Special Schools you will be working with pupils in either small groups or on a 1:1 basis.
You will essentially be working with young people and children from various ages (primary up to secondary level). Our SEN schools cater for young people with their specific needs and assisting the class teacher with daily tasks.
Future Education is recruiting for SENTAs OR Youth Workers / Support Workers who want to transition into an SEN TA roles. You will live close to either of the following boroughs;
To be successful as a SEN Teaching Assistant with Future Education you will be patient, resilient, able to build a strong rapport, empathetic, calm, flexible and consistent. To be short listed you will be able to show on your CV that you have worked with young adults or children and preferably within a special needs setting (ie as a youth worker / SEN school / PRUetc).
Our roles are varied so you will be able to use your initiative as an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) and able to work in a fast paced environment. Also you will be flexible to work in different settings and surroundings.
SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Criteria Summarised;
- Must have experience working with children / young people in some capacity
- Experience with SEND students would be favourable.
- Able to build a strong rapport
- You genuinely want to work with young people and children so that you can make a positive difference in their lives
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Able to use your initiative, flexible and adaptable
- You live in South West London
- Enhanced DBS with the update service