Senior Project Manager - Finance Systems
Vibrant and highly successful business is looking for a Senior Project Manager - Finance Systems (Finance / Payments / Royalties) to take on a mission critical project. This is part of a huge investment to implement "best in class" systems across finance, royalties and distribution.
Positioned within the IT team, you will be a proven and Senior Project Manager, with experience in joining critical projects mid life-cycle. You will also be highly proactive with a pragmatic approach and demonstrable track record in getting key projects across the line.
- Project management ensuring delivery to clearly defined quality, budget and in line with agreed milestones.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the project and program engagement encompassing planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, change, risks and issues.
- Using project management tools to keep track of task allocation and progress
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the daily management team meetings
- Manage project scope and changes
- Agreeing project objectives with stakeholders and workstream leads
- Risk & Issue management
- Managing the cutover and transition of the solution into the parallel run
- Maintaining the cutover, transition and go no go plans
- Make sure the agreed quality standards are met
- Project reporting to the team, key stakeholders and the Steering Board. Key stakeholders include FD, MD, COO, CIO, FP&A Director, and Programme Director.
- Demonstrable track record in project management and delivery, with Board level project delivery experience
- Experience in delivering mission critical projects within a financial, payments or royalties setting
- Able to demonstrate a track record in joining a project mid life-cycle and driving it to completion
- Likely a Prince2 or PMP project manager, with a pragmatic approach to project delivery
- A good understanding of Data Migration and Testing methodology
- Preferable, would be an understanding of royalties, media, content or other IP related industry where you are dealing with royalties, rights or licensing
- A strong communicator, able to build consensus and drive programs forward.
This will be a 12 month fixed term contract, with a starting salary of £70,000 - £75,000 + bonus + benefits.
They are looking to appoint quickly, so please do apply with your CV today.
Kinetech is acting as an employment business in relation to this role. Please see our website for more information about how we look after your data.