Regional CHAP Facilitator
Job Reference ID: LEE/000/051296
Home Name: Support Office - England Central
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Weekly Hours: Perm
Posting Expiry Date: 20/05/2019
To provide high quality support to the Regional CHAP Lead with Recruitment and Training of CHAPs and supporting qualified CHAPs within their Care Home based role.Job Requirements
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Support CHAP Recruitment
- Work with Regional CHAP Leads to build and maintain a pipeline for CHAPs entering the programme
- Ensure accurate recruitment records are maintained on CHAP App
- Assist with Invigilating CHAP Assessments and Interviews, consistently following the CHAP Recruitment Criteria ensuring standards are met and maintained
Assist with the Delivery of CHAP Training
- Contribute to the creating/ improving resources needed for CHAPs to access and complete the programme.
- To support Trainee CHAPs as a first point of contact throughout their training
- To assist the Regional CHAP Lead with CHAP Training sessions in line with corporate standards
- Identify any issues within CHAP Training early and escalate to the Regional CHAP Lead
- To ensure accurate training records are maintained on CHAP App
Support the Utilisation of Competent CHAPs
- Support with Qualified CHAP Meetings
- Regularly update CHAP SOAR Forum
- Escalate issues presenting a risk to the Regional CHAP Lead
- To be responsible for maintaining your own health and safety whilst at work and for the health and safety of colleagues, people who use services and for alerting the officers responsible to any hazards or potential risks to health and safety.
- To ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and to ensure that an appropriate level of confidentiality is maintained around issues which may be personally or commercially sensitive.
- To be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of positive working relationships both with external agencies and internal departments and with individual colleagues with whom interaction is required.
- To operate in a style which is consistent with the values and vision of Four Seasons Health Care
- To promote equality and diversity at all times and across all work activities.
- To undertake any other duties and accountabilities which would be lawful, reasonable and appropriate to the role.