We are looking for a newly-qualified ACA Management Accountant to join a strong team within a very successful FMCG company in Bracknell.
This role will be directly reporting to the Finance Director, as part of an expansion within the company. The position is a key role supporting the finance team, and ensuring fluid running of key financial processes.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and attentive Management Accountant to be part of a pro-active and successful team.
Duties of the management accountant include:
• Producing variance analysis with recommendations to reduce inaccuracies
• Preparing accurate ad-hoc financial reports as required
• Take ownership of the month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting process for UK Companies and others as needed
• Setting up and monitoring of financial KPIs for business and also KPIs for subordinate employees’ performance
Requirements for the role include:
• Must be qualified ACA (or finalist)
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Problem solver with the ability to work under own initiative
• Advanced Excel skills, such as lookup functions and pivot tables
• Degree educated (preferably a 2:1), with strong academic history