Senior Software Developer - Java
- We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our growing organisation
- Leeds city centre office, 10 minutes from the train station
- Competitive salary of up to £55k, DOE
- We also offer clear and rewarding progression opportunities and a generous benefits package including healthcare, pension, flexi working, social events and more!
- To apply contact Dan Butler on or email for further info!
Sourced by : @TechCareers_N – Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We are an award-winning technical consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in our industry. Our employees benefit from working with some of the largest brands in the UK, within sectors such as media, retail, finance and more! We have had an influx of new business over the past few months and have some big projects on the horizon meaning we are now able to grow our development team by adding several Senior Java Developers with Java / Tomcat / Spring / Hibernate experience. In terms of developers, we're expanding across the board. As a company, we work with multiple languages including C#, PHP and Python and are committed to keeping our tech suites up to date. We offer a friendly and varied working environment (not to mention we're a family-oriented business!), and place huge value on offering all employees’ the room to progress and grow as developers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a valued member of the development team, you will have the opportunity to deliver solutions to a multitude of big UK clients using your Java / Tomcat / Spring / Hibernate. Whilst no two days will be the same, your role will generally cover a variety of responsibilities including project delivery, software development and quality assurance. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, you will be creative and innovative in order to deliver high quality results. You will help to provide support, knowledge and guidance to other members of the team and help bring any new junior team members up to speed with development techniques. You will be based between our Leeds office and surrounding client sites.
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a Java Developer role
- Strong agile experience
- Perform well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to lead a team
IT IS NICE TO HAVE…
- TDD / Selenium
- Experience working with AWS
- Exposure to automated testing tools
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
Java / TDD / Agile
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.