Ann Pettengell are currently looking for a temporary Training Administrator to work in North Cambridge, within easy reach of the A14.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Monitoring inboxes, providing prompt and appropriate responses
- Providing effective administration to ensure excellent delivery of training activities, which will include communicating with external suppliers, arranging course bookings and liaising with internal staff to confirm dates and ensure all records on the training management system are up to date
- Use the Training Management System to support all training activities and input data updates regularly
- Communicate with both trainers, supporting staff, delegates and line managers
- Daily checks to ensure the meeting room are in a satisfactory condition ahead of the next event
To be considered for this exciting Training Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint along with the ability to use multiple systems
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills along with experience of supporting others with a variety of different enquiries
- Must demonstrate effective communication, both verbally and written
Initially providing cover as a Training Administrator for a month, there is the opportunity for the booking to be extended for the right candidate.
We are looking for a hardworking and organised individual to join a busy, friendly team as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying for this Training Administrator role, please apply now.