Junior Design Engineer
JOB: Junior Design Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
My client is a leading global design and engineering company in industrial connectors and solutions for a range of sectors and they are looking for a Junior Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis on their site based in Northampton.
The ideal Junior Design Engineer candidate will have the following attributes:
- 3D Design Experience (ideally Siemens NX)
- Some experience in 2d AutoCAD advantageous.
- Exposure to general Microsoft office type programmes inc. Excel, Word and Outlook would be advantageous.
- Preferably Degree level education (or equivalent) and with a recognised and related Engineering Qualification.
The Junior Design Engineer role will involve:
- Support the Design and Project Teams in relation to specified work streams
- Create Designs using Siemens NX
- Develop technical knowledge of company’s Products and their Capabilities.
- Utilise all resources available to provide a professional and timely design service to all customers.
- Where appropriate, provide suggestions for improving original designs.
- Keep up to date with latest technological advances that could influence Design, Manufacturability and Performance characteristics.
If you are a Junior Design Engineer or this is a career path you are looking to get into then please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and salary expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.