Implementation Project Manager
Implementation Project Manager - Education Trust - Managing Implementation of new Education Management System
Location: Central London
Job Type: Fixed Term (until 31st March 2021)
Salary: £47,000 - £48,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Excellent Benefits: pension scheme; 27 days annual leave + bank holidays; season ticket loans; scheme which entitled you to free entry to 280 English Heritage sites, half price cinema tickets, free Tastecard, 50% off Merlin Theme Parks (including. Legoland, Thorpe Park, London Eye, Madame Tussauds & many more)
- The Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful completion of an education management information system (EMIS) implementation project. The project will see teams migrate from the current case management system, Capita One, to Servelec's Synergy system. In doing so, enhancements to workflow and reporting will be identified and secured
- The post holder will be tasked with ensuring the project meets the agreed objectives and does so within budget and in accordance with scheduling constraints
What experience are we looking for?
- Technical knowledge & experience
- Experience of managing an information system implementation project
- Experience of addressing information compliance, data access, security, interfaces, infrastructure, hosting & support issues
- Degree and/or Masters degree & a professional project management qualification
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
Think you've got what it takes? Apply today!
Have a look at our Linkedin page to connect with our team; follow interesting industry news & updates; & find out more about our exciting job opportunities: company/greatfind-recruitment
Why not also check out our website to find out more information about our company, clients & exciting job opportunities: www.greatfindrecruitment.com
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.