- Practice Accountancy
- £20-26K - Dependant on practice experience & qualifications
- Fulltime, Permanent position.
My client a well-established chartered accountancy practice, who are experts in delivering a broad range of accounting and advisory services to their clients are looking for a talented individual to join their team who has a strong financial and practice background.
The role includes;
- Book-keeping VAT returns and management accounts.
- Bank reconciliation
- Data input and cleansing
- Liaising with stakeholders.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process purchase invoices and credit notes
- Prepare and distribute customer statements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
Required skills & experience;
- AAT Qualified- preferably Level 4/pending
- Strong background within the Financial sector
- MUST have worked in an Accountancy Practice for 2 + years
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Confident to advise and liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Xero/ Sage Line 50.
- A confident candidate who has relevant experience within the Financial sector, preferably having varied client facing experience from within the Practice sector.
- A candidate with a 'can-do’ attitude who is looking longevity within their career and to build and contribute to the organisation
- Confident working in a busy office environment who is looking for a career within an interesting and stimulating accountancy practice.