An immediate requirement for a Document Controller to join a practice in Reading has become available.
You will be working closely with the Document control manager and will need to have previous experience in this role. This role is starting off as a 6 month contract with the potential to become an ongoing contract.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Document Controller:
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties
- Must be an experienced candidate in document control
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and show a good work ethic
- Sharepoint experience (this is not necessary)
To apply to this opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.