Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working on behalf of a well-established business based on the outskirts of Colchester on an exclusive basis for the position of Finance manager. This is a varied position, ranging from standard accounting routines through to involvement in commercial projects, system reviews and implementation, as well as representing finance to senior management.
Duties will include;
• Daily reporting.
• Meeting with department heads.
• Managing and coordinating monthly reporting and presenting monthly management accounts
• Reconciling year end accounts and liaising with accountant teams
• Working closely with the Finance Director
• Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll
• Monitoring cash flow
• Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation
• Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues
• Looking for cost-reduction opportunities
• Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs
• Supervising staff
Successful candidates will be AAT Qualified, CIMA / ACA part qualified and poses a minimum of two years’ experience working with a Manufacturing SME.
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply directly to: