PE Teacher - ASAP Start - Chester
Academics are currently supporting a GOOD secondary school in Chester who are currently looking to appoint a PE teacher on a temporary contract.
This is a full-time role and will start ASAP and is likely to continue for 6-8 weeks although there is a possibility of this being extended.
The ideal PE teacher will need to have
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent subject knowledge with recent experience of teaching PE to GCSE/A-level
- The ability to plan and deliver engaging PE lessons
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or be willing to get one
In return from Academics you will receive:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Regular work in the areas you want to work in
- The opportunity to work on contract within a GOOD school in Chester
- Access to permanent positions
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Apply today!! The school are hoping to interview for this role ASAP.