Technical Support Specialist
Chapman Tate Associates is seeking a IT Support Technician (3rd Line) to join an established Managed Service Provider based in Nottingham.
This is a varied role which will consist of Project and BAU work, mainly troubleshooting infrastructure and network related issues escalated by the 2nd line team. Additionally, you’ll conduct systems maintenance and administration, including resolving service failures, fulfilling user requests and various operational tasks.
You’ll be working with state-of-the-art networking equipment provided by leading manufacturers such as Cisco, FortiGate and Microsoft.
The successful candidate will have:
- Three to five years’ experience in a IT position
- Experience with Cisco or Netgear network environments, including switching and routing
- Updated vendor certification, preferably MSCA, however MCP will be considered
- Firewall and router experience
- Exposure to VoIP
- Strong Microsoft Server skills, preferably WS 2012 and 2016
- Good break fix knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud solutions (Office 365, Azure)
Any further certifications will support your applications, especially Cisco or ITIL.