Support Worker - Autism
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide the highest quality of support to our service users in Chester,Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Wrenburyand the surrounds.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting our service users with day-to-day tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable them to lead a dignified and independent life.
This role offers a range of benefits - from our flexible rotas and training programs, to our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay. You will also benefit from high street discounts through our Perks at Work scheme.
Why join us?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay - decide when you get paid!*
*With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!What do you need for this role?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Located close to the England/Wales border, Newcross Healthcare's Chester branch is ideally placed to provide qualified healthcare professionals to the Cheshire region. The branch is based at 17-19 Boughton, a short walk from Chester train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.