Maths Teacher QTS
Title: Maths Teacher QTS
Location: Walsall, Birmingham
Start date: Immediate start
Are you passionate about teaching and would love a new role as a Maths teacher? Are you looking to enhance your experience working with pupils in a secondary school? Then we would like to talk to you!
This exciting position is available to start ASAP In Walsall and is a Full-Time position. In this role you will be required to build positive relationships and help students to overcome barriers in their learning and development.
About the school
The school has extremely high expectations of students, from flawless appearance to polite and well-mannered behaviour. The school has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. Producing remarkably good as a result of excellent teaching and outstanding care. Children thrive in an enriching environment that is pleasant and focused.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Up to date knowledge of the secondary Maths curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher status with strong teaching experience in secondary schools.
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates. All necessary checks will be obtained including DBS and references checks. Ensuring each candidate understands the importance of safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children.
If you feel this role is for you and would like more information, please send your CV across to or alternatively call me on 0121-272-8665