Accounts and Office Manager
My client a leading £5 million turnover SME based just near Kirkby Mallory west of Leicester is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts/Office manager for a permanent opportunity.
This is a very friendly office of circa 10 - 12 people and would need some one with strong people skills able to communicate at all levels. The role would report in to the MD.
The role would involve managing the office staff but primarily overseeing the accounts function (circa 5 staff) and ensuring all was running smoothly.
My client is also seeking someone that has a proven track record in implementing new procedures where necessary and streamlining processes where seen fit. Strong Sage is also very important.
The role of Accounts/Office Manager:
- Cashflow forcasting
- Cost savings
- Project Management
- Improvement of Puchase Orders system
- Overseeing the finance team that cover the below
- Rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in when appropriate
- Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Making payments
- Sales ledger
- Credit Control
- Financial reporting
- Sage 50
- Day to Day banking
- Foreign currency payments (experience in this not needed but would be an advantage)
To be considered for the role:
- Strong man-management leadership skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent Sage 50 and Excel Skills
- Experience of running regular reports for the Directors and Accountants
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Commercially minded
- Ideally experience in a business that sells a product rather than a service would be advantageous but not essential
Please don't hesitate to apply.