Healthcare Assistant Level 3 - Military Locum - Buckinghamshire
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant (Level 3) looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Healthcare Assistant in the High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire area. This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 37 hours a week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing general basic nursing care under indirect supervision of the practice nurse team, undertaking tasks and duties delegated by a suitably qualified regulated professional.
- Providing clinical administrative support as required.
- Assisting the Medical Officer's (MOs) and practice nurse teams within Primary Health Care clinics, Occupational Health assessment clinics, chronic disease clinics, health promotion.
- Providing a range of clinical measurements, visual acuity, Electrocardiogram (ECG), venepuncture, peak flow readings, spirometry, urinalysis and preparation of specimens for investigation.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Must have National Vocational Qualification (NVQ/SVQ) Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience within the last 3 years of working in general practice or other healthcare environment as a HCA.
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities
CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.