Working on behalf of a highly successful national IFA firm who provide holistic financial advice to personal clients and businesses, we are seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their Benefits Team in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
This position would suit someone early in their career, who is looking to commence a career in financial services, or someone looking to train in a new role - ongoing training and development opportunities will be provided.
The main purpose of this role is to provide quality pension benefit administration services to clients, in line with the Company’s goals and service level agreements.
Responsibilities will include: -
- The administration of schemes to ensure these operate effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Accurately update and maintain member records as required.
- To follow specified manual and computer-based procedures and systems including; data input, standard letters, pensions calculations and contribution processing.
- Answer queries as they arise in line with service standards and agreed service levels.
- Liaison with others to ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory aspects of pensions administration and to follow administration procedures.
- Liaison with other administrators, Employers, Trustees, Consultants, Auditors, Banks, HMRC, Insurance Companies and Investment Managers to ensure smooth running of the Trust and Contract based workplace pension schemes and other Employee Benefit arrangements.
- To be involved in the annual renewal process, working to deadlines
- To accurately work on the data gathering and production of communication material to clients and members.
To be considered for the role, we are seeking candidates with excellent interpersonal sand communication skills, being enthusiastic, positive and have confident telephone manner whilst being able to uphold client confidentiality. You will have the drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads whilst having the ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.