Digital Marketing Executive
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Ollerton.
Job overview: Our client is a well-known software provider looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
Daily tasks will include:
- Plan and execute web, SEO, email and social media advertising campaigns
- Plan and execute offline marketing campaigns
- Maintain, improve and grow social media presence
- Plan and write content for digital and print media
- Forecast, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on website analytics
- Brainstorm and present new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and execute landing pages for dedicated product range or services and optimise the user experience
- Collaborate and liaise with approved digital agencies for e-commerce development
About you: You must have previous experience in a Digital Marketing role. You will have a good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy. You will be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC and Google AdWords campaigns would be an advantage. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong time management skills.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis - salary ranging from £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience. The hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.