Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher Durham
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of the Hexham and Newcastle Catholic Diocese, for local Primary Teachers who are looking for day to day work, to cover absent Teachers, with the work already prepared to be delivered. Our partnership Schools in the County Durham area are looking for Teachers who are flexible with their availability to cover PPA time and absent classroom Teachers.
If you have experience teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 then we would LOVE to hear from you, as would our partnership Schools. Are you registered with another agency? If yes, then don't worry as you can be multi-registered to work with more than just one agency.
In return for using your expertise to help local pupils, you will receive;
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £140 per day depending on experience and length of booking.
- Access to an 'Outstanding' CPD programme to enhance your skills and your CV.
- 'Recommend a Friend' scheme, which earns you money for nominating fellow teachers for work!
- A chance to win the 'Teacher of the Month Award'.
- Save money on needless umbrella company fees by being part of Teaching Personnel's PAYE payroll.
For more information or to discuss these roles personally, please contact Aaron Sloan on or email us at
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure (Child Workforce Only) via the DBS and registered on the Update Service - Full assistance provided (AGY).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.