Client Services Manager, Somerset
We are seeking a Client Services Manager who has experience of looking at the services the company offer and looks at ways of improving processes, meeting KPI’s and meets client expectations. This is a niche role within a company which offers excellent benefits based in Somerset.
You will be a strong team player and work closely with other departments. You will have in depth knowledge of Customer Service, People Management, Quality Management, Training and Development.
Duties to include:-
- Ensuring teams are engaging in a consistent and efficient approach to customer service
- To find ways of increasing efficiencies by re-working or where appropriate reducing process.
- Implementation and maintenance of departmental process, controls and measures.
- Ensuring consistent service level delivery, cost control and efficiency of internal and external service across all teams.
- Challenge and improve services
- Helping to achieve successful team working across departments
- To provide training, coaching and mentoring to colleagues
- To produce reports making recommendations to improve processes, procedures and productivity
- To ensure all policies and procedures are communicated and implemented effectively
This is a challenging and demanding role and you will need to have strong client focus and service delivery. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, someone who is reliable and dependable with good levels of personal organisation.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.