Salary: £41,500 + Overtime
Location: Hazelhurst, Lancashire
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturer, that is looking for an experienced Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work within fast paced environment. The engineer will be working part of an established engineering team, this role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges. Alongside this the engineer will be provided with a tailored training programme, to develop their technical skills.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Able to work a 4 on 4 off Days and Nights shift pattern
- Time Served Engineer - Mechanically Biased with electrical skills
- Able to fault find electrically and mechanically
- Fast Paced engineering experience
- Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Tailored Engineering Training Programme
- High level of Autonomy in engineering team
- Site looking at continuous investment
- Investment in engineer
- Working as part of a large established group
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
Commutable: Bury, Edenfield, Rochdale, Ramsbottom
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.