Application Support Consultant - Poole - £25-35K Bonus
An Application Support Consultant is required by a prestigious growing technology company based in Poole. Experience in a technical capacity delivering outstanding ERP solutions and applications for customers is essential.
As an Application Support Consultant, you will be responsible for scoping, designing, building and implementing technical aspects of customer projects and implementing change requests to improve ERP systems.
Some moderate travel to customers sites will be required.
- Strong experience of Excel, SQL and Crystal Reports
- Experience training small groups/classroom environments
- Understanding of ISO Information Security Awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of an ERP Systems (e.g. SAP Business One, Exact, Navision, Sage, or similar)
- Experience of Codeless BPA (Orbis TaskCentre)
- Knowledge of accounting and finance
- Programming skills such as VB, C# or Java
- Experience of installing and configuring business applications
- Knowledge of Solver bi360, SAP HANA and Boyum add-ons e.g. B1UP
- Understanding of Windows or networking
The salary offered for this position is between £25-35,000 p.a. depending on experience plus bonus. Other benefits include 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, pension, free car parking, child care voucher scheme and staff discounts.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: ERP Support Consultant, ERP Consultant, Application Support Consultant, Applications Consultant, Project Engineer, Software Support Engineer, SAP, Business Applications, Finance, Accounting, SAP Business One, BAP B1, SQL, Crystal Reports, Codeless BPA