Salary: Up to 27k
Our client, a fantastic growing business based in Chorley are looking to add an Assistant Accountant to their team on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone with good experience of the day to day transactional duties together with experience of assisting with Management Accounts. Ideally you will be studying AAT at either level 3 or 4.
You will be reporting to the Financial controller. Some of the duties are as follows:
- Assisting with accounts preparation / accruals and prepayments and annual budgets
- Preparation of EC sales lists and intra-stats
- Reconciliation of accounts identifying and resolving differences as required
- Costing up components and finished goods using SAP, reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of the data provided and entered
- Review and input of product pricing
- Preparation of national statistics returns
- Daily / weekly review of data and system outputs to check for errors and address to avoid inaccuracies in the accounts
- Assist the Credit Controller with cash posting and due diligence checks as required.
- Assisting with any other business
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package and the chance of fast progression together with a study package if needed.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration
Please only apply if you have experience in the above role.