Trainee Financial Services Assistant
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and highly articulate Administrator, with strong organisational skills to provide support to the IFAs & Paraplanners and develop their experience in financial planning.
The successful candidate will have strong experience with excel and other software packages, be highly organised with a keen eye for detail. This role would suit someone coming from outside of financial services and looking to build an administrative career in wealth management.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator (from a non-financial services background) to build a career in financial planning support
- Full training will be given, in time duties will include
- Creating Annual Review Reports accurately
- Creating Valuations
- Performing fund switches on client portfolios
- Maintaining contact with clients via phone calls, email and letters
- Sitting on Review Meetings with clients as well as actioning any outcomes
- Dealing with client queries in the expected time frame
- Build a strong relationship with clients
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.