Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Do you feel intrigued by Travel Technology and how it is transforming the industry?
Do you have a passion and skill for marketing campaigns and demand generation?
If so, then we could be the place for you.
You can be a part of a transforming organisation where it's people are at the heart of its future and you will be able to see how we are revolutionising the travel industry.
As a Marketing Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Marketing team you'll play a pivotal and crucial part in delivering the B2B marketing strategies for digital media solutions to generate new business and retain existing clients.
You will play key role in using internal and external resources to continuously grow insights and knowledge about key trends and moves within mobile and travel, finding creative impactful opportunities to contribute to thought leadership.
This dynamic position will involve…
- Delivering marketing strategy and using product launches to drive revenue growth, demand and awareness
- Maximising our reach and engagement with target personas by ensuring effective content delivery from the Marketing Ops team and third-party agencies
- Developing Travelport's external visibility programme including selection of trade shows and events, speaking engagements, seminars and webinars to develop our reputation of thought leadership
- Designing and delivering creative content across a range of marketing channels including client presentations, direct marketing emails and company website
- Working with Travelport's PR team to leverage external communications, and help build strong relationships with trade journalists
- Collaborating with the internal comms team to ensure to deliver ongoing updates to internal partners and create awareness of the solutions across Travelport
- In line with the product and market segmentation strategy defined by the Product Management team within the Commercial function, deliver detailed campaigns around product propositions
- Collaborate closely with product and commercial to establish sharp, creative, well-positioned sales/marketing collateral. This collateral includes digital/website content, commercial presentations, videos, brochures, ebooks, infographics etc.
- Ensuring all Digital Media Solution communication channels including the company’s website and marketing automation platforms are managed, kept fresh and up to date, with a style and content that consistently conveys our story
- Cultivate a panel of thought leaders within DMS who are trained and tooled to visibly contribute
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will demonstrate the ability in driving product and/or sales growth through innovation
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Will feel confident in presenting and communicating key concepts and ideas to all levels of a commercial organization
- Will have a background in demand generation and running marketing campaigns
- Will be confident in a multi-regional organization, and be used to working in a complex matrix organization
- Will be knowledgeable in Marketing Automation
- Will previously have worked cross functionally specifically with digital teams
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.