Community Speech and Language Therapist
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Liverpool area.
- identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorder
- assess the cause and nature of the problem, for example, congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury
- devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of your clients to improve as much as possible
- review and revise the programme as appropriate
- advise carers on implementing a treatment programme and train other professionals in therapy delivery
- monitor and evaluate your clients' progress
- write confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
- manage a caseload while taking into account priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users
- work within a team to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
In order to register you'll need to complete an HCPC-approved undergraduate or postgraduate degree in speech and language therapy.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: Full driving license and access to a car is essential as you must be able to travel to the various sites.
Hours: Full time
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Speech and Language Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.