Email Marketing Assistant
Email Marketing Assistant
Up to £20,000 depending on experience + bonus (up to £3000 pa)
Full time - Permanent
Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 company and Glassdoor's 7th Best Place to Work 2018, is one of the largest business services companies in the world. Operating globally with over 27,000 employees, we are Britain's leading provider of pest control, washroom services and interior and exterior plants for businesses.
Due to continuous expansion an opportunity has now arisen for an Email Marketing Assistant to join our team based in our office in Crawley.
As a Email Marketing Assistant, you'll be supporting the Web and Marketing teams with valuable insight by analysing and assessing email reactivity across the UK businesses to ensure we are targeting the right recipients, with the right messages.
The purpose of this role is to provide email marketing support to the Digital Marketing Manager and marketing managers for our Pest Control, Property Services, Specialist Hygiene, Washroom Hygiene, Medical and Ambius businesses.
Your other duties will include:
- Support the Marketing Managers in designing and creating compelling email marketing campaigns.
- Developing targeting workflows for email marketing campaigns.
- Issuing email marketing campaigns, working to email marketing schedules as set out in the marketing calendar across all businesses.
- Image editing and resizing tasks for use within email campaigns, liaising with agencies where appropriate.
- Reporting and providing up-to-date performance indicators of email marketing campaigns.
- Testing and revising email marketing campaigns based on performance indicators.
- Providing analysis on email marketing ROI with assistance from business analysts.
- Working with Marketing Managers to devise and plan campaigns.
- Proofreading and testing all outgoing campaigns to ensure that they are of the highest standards.
- Working with the PR and Communications Manager to ensure branding is correct and consistent across all email campaigns for all businesses.
- Maintaining customer database and subscription preferences.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have:
- A background in Marketing preferable
- Intermediate skills in relations to Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel/Adobe
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CSS and HTML is preferable
- The ability to work successfully in a team, supporting remote colleagues with campaigns
- Comfortable with leading small projects involving deadline focus
- Good analytical skills
- A professional and confident approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with own initiative and to work to deadline
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new and innovative ideas to the table
- Highly literate with an eye for design/creativity, excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ambition for career progression within a Marketing role
As a Email Marketing Assistant, you must have a passion for data and analysis, along with excellent attention to detail with an interest in current internet trends and technologies. Equally important is your highly organised approach and strong presentation skills. You will be a superb team player whilst retaining the ability to work independently. Results-driven, your flexibility and communication skills will be second to none.
In return for a job well done, you will become part of out Rentokil, FTSE100 family along with the following benefits;
- Competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Bonus (up to £3000 per annum)
- Job security - full time permanent contract with promotion opportunities
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work incentives
- RI Discounts site
- Annual events/BBQs/nights out
- Structured career progression
To find out more about Rentokil Initial, please visit www.rentokil-initial.co.uk