Corporate Tax Manager
International FMCG organisation based close to Bristol & Bath locations has a newly created role for a Tax Manager. With a collaborative culture and worldwide presence, the business is looking to strengthen its UK tax agenda with the appointment of a CTA or ACA qualified Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will be responsible for providing managerial oversight to ensure the company meets all Corporate Tax compliance and accounting obligations. Recognised as a corporate tax subject matter expert, you will ensure the above is achieved within the parameters of the regional tax governance framework. The role will cover a range of taxes to include corporate, employment, VAT and international tax planning with a strong emphasis on corporate tax.
- Managing the Group's UK corporate tax affairs including all aspects of corporation tax compliance
- Responsible for half and full year tax financial reporting
- Manage the Group's UK tax reporting and deferred tax provisioning
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions
- Ensure compliance with UK transfer pricing requirements
With a good grasp of tax legislation and application you will be a Qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) or Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA). Previous experience in Corporate Tax and/or Indirect Taxes gained in practice or in-house would be hugely beneficial as is the ability to explain complex tax issues to senior managers in a clear and concise manner. International exposure would be highly desirable. Benefits include bonus, pension, healthcare and parking.