Are you a Marketing Executive looking to move up into a management role, or a Marketing Manager looking for a role to fit around the family, if so we want to hear from YOU.
CWL Systems are an innovative and exciting IT security Specialist. We need a self-starter with a host of marketing experience who is eager to nurture and lead the marketing operations and put their knowledge into practice.
Marketing has been on an organic and ad-hoc build within the organisation, It’s now time for an exceptional individual to take charge and manage the direction of the marketing strategy.
The role offers total immersion into a fast-moving tech business.
What you'll do:
- Develop a marketing strategy to drive multi-channel campaigns across all channels.
- Utilising automation to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture into customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide them with leads that meet the qualifying criteria, providing them with sufficient information to start an engaging conversation
- Have a focus on account and verticals specific marketing.
- Taking full ownership of our planned and future prospect and customer events.
- Build relationships with existing partners and vendors
- You’ll be writing content, sending crafted emails and posting on social, it all needs to be well written.
- Ensure all marketing activity fits with the wider sales and revenue targets
- Experience in a fast-paced marketing role
- Cyber Security /Technology knowledge preferred
- Experience managing LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles for businesses.
- HubSpot knowledge preferred
- Process-driven and capable of using data to make decisions
- Plan, execute and track multi-channel marketing campaigns generating leads for a portfolio of products
- Creating and developing info-graphics, blog posts and case studies
- Strong understanding of PPC capabilities and SEO best practices.
- Event management experience would be beneficial
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualification such as CIM preferred
Hours: 25 hours per week flexible on days and times
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (PRO RATA) discretionary annual bonus