Autodoor and Shutter Engineer
Insight Enterprises Ltd (www.insightuk.com) is a UK leading Auto Door, Shutter and Gate Service and Maintenance Company.
Due to expansion in the area, Insight has vacancies for driven, independent, skillful engineers to join our team to be able to cover maintenance and break down calls.
If you are looking for the exciting flexibility and responsibility of working from home and managing your own working day then this position will give all this, but also give you the security of a large established company backing you 100%.
Job Type / Category
Main Job Task/Duties
- Service, Inspect, Maintain all types of Auto Doors, Shutters and Gates, to attend 24-hour breakdown call outs.
- The candidate must be confident in being able to work from Ladders, Scaffold, MEWP’s and roof areas as required and have a good Health & Safety understanding.
- IPAF/PASMA preferred
- Full clean driving license required.
- Electrical / Mechanical knowledge and Industry experience in strictly required.
- The candidate must have their own tools and equipment (other than what would be deemed specialist) and be self-sufficient in nature.
Successful applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to work in evenings and weekends as may be required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must hold a minimum of 2 years proven experience in the industry. As well as have an approachable character and be confident with communicating with Insights office based staff, suppliers and clients.
The successful candidate will be required to be computer literate and able to complete work documentation including work sheets, exam reports and the like electronically on the mobile phone and tablet provided to them. Alongside this the successful candidate must also be able to identify and correctly communicate all information required for the head office to compile and complete any quotation that maybe necessary.
Standard pay rate will depend on experience, with a company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet ladders and required PPE being provided for work use.