Service Advisor: Chiswick
A successful main dealer group are looking to add an experienced service advisor to their team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy aftersales team at a dealership in Chiswick.
- Experience working as a service advisor in a main dealership is preferable
- Experience of using Kerridge, One-Link or Pinnacle is a plus
- A record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Working in a fast paced environment with between 50-60 customers per day
- Working as part of the aftersales team, reporting to the service manager
- Working to individual and collective targets
- Up-selling on service plans and add-ons
- Liaising with customers and the workshop, ensuring all parties are kept informed throughout the process
- A competitive basic salary of £26000 - £28000 & OTE £36000
- On-going training
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.