Pensions Project Manager
My client is a leading insurance organisation has a global line of business whose revenue is driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds.
This Project Manager role will work as part of the team who administer the pension scheme of a large banking client. This role will be supporting the planning and delivery of projects that are undertaken on behalf of the client.
Required Skills & Experience
- The role will require an experienced Project Manager who is Prince 2 certified.
- Life and Pensions experience as a Project Manager will be essential for this role.
- Experience of corporate DC and DB pension schemes (Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution) will certainly be advantageous.
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating User Acceptance Testing of system changes will be required.
- Experience of managing several projects simultaneously will be required for this role.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to manage a range of stakeholders across the business will be required.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.