Employee Benefits Account Manager
A medium sized IFA with an excellent reputation for creative solutions, great service and professionalism is seeking an Employee Benefits Administrator to be responsible for the full administration of Work Place Pensions and Group Risk benefits.
The Employee Benefits Administrator will deal with all scheme administration, which will include:
- Providing technical support to the Advisers and Directors in respect of scheme updates and legislative changes
- Providing recommendation reports for client meetings
- Completing application forms
The requirements of this role include:
- Experience within a managerial position at an IFA or Financial Institution
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Corporate products, schemes & technical knowledge regarding Employee Benefits
- Understanding of Auto-Enrolment
The role is based in North London, with this imaginative IFA offering varied services to individual and corporate clients.