PR Account Executive
Do you have a desire to build your career as a PR Account Executive with a disruptive-tech PR agency? Our client is looking for a customer focused account executive to work with a host of clients on a variety of projects.
By joining their passionate team of PR professionals, you will have the opportunity to create invaluable, authentic, targeted campaigns that deliver results; deliver complex messages to market; and kick-start conversations with audiences that matter. In this position you will work under the guidance of three account managers and you will support the creation and implementation of a variety of campaigns for a host of PR clients.
This is a great role for someone starting out in PR with limited experience.
Our client is a disruptive-tech PR agency that’s passionate about telling a clients stories, locally, nationally and internationally. They work strategically with global businesses in the technology, education and environmental sectors that are in hyper scale growth mode and are looking to IPO to generate awareness.
The type of candidates they are looking for are customer-focused, nimble, proactive, ambitious, and appreciate the benefits of working collaboratively, with colleagues and clients respectively. You will be a self-starter and full of enthusiasm to develop your career in PR. Being a clear communicator with a competitive edge is preferable in this role.
- Confidence and creativity in effectively working across a number of PR accounts
- Multi-tasking when work under pressure with multiple clients
- Build relationships with journalists, analysts, key influencers and trade associations
- Create campaigns that deliver against client goals and objectives
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Monitoring relevant news stories and major news announcements;
- Supporting and, where necessary, coordinating and managing media sell-ins
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests
- Helping to organise and coordinate events, press conferences
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong background in PR with good editorial and public relations skills
- Six month’s experience as a PR Account Executive
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent writing background with superb attention to detail
- Strong understanding of social media
- Good eye for design
- Keen interest in (or willingness to learn about) the technology sector