Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £20,000 depending on experience + bonus (up to £3000 pa)
Full time - Permanent
Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 company and Glassdoor's 7th Best Place to Work 2018, is one of the largest business services companies in the world. Operating globally with over 27,000 employees, we are Britain's leading provider of pest control, washroom services and interior and exterior plants for businesses.
Due to continuous expansion an opportunity has now arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in our office in Edinburgh.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for improving and updating the content, structure, search performance, paid search and KPIs of our Medical business website. You will also optimise the site for priority search terms whilst driving visitors in order to increase customer enquiries.
Reporting to the Area Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing team and the internal Web Development Team. Researching keywords and developing keyword strategy, you will also conduct research on competitors and monitor search performance for their websites.
In this dynamic role, you will be tasked with defining target page for each priority keyword or phrase. You will also update the company's website with appropriate keywords to ensure the content reads naturally and performs well with search engines, as well as updating the site meta data. You will also be involved in helping with the roll out of new websites to countries with in the area.
Your other duties will include:
- Writing web content to support the launch of new products and services
- Building inbound links to the website
- Liaising with the Marketing team to research, develop and implement the social media strategy
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have:
- Proven success in improving website enquiry generation
- A good understanding of the entire web development cycle and web technologies, including HTML
- Experience of web development tools and content management systems, ideally Rhythmyx
- The ability to write content which is both creative and succinct
- Experience of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience of using MS Office
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you must have attention to detail with an interest in current internet trends and technologies. Equally important is your highly organised approach and strong presentation skills. You will be a superb team player whilst retaining the ability to work independently. Results-driven, your flexibility and communication skills will be second to none.
In return for a job welldone, you will become part of out Rentokil, FTSE100 family along with the following benefits;
- Competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Bonus (up to £3000 per annum)
- Job security - full time permanent contract with promotion opportunities
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work incentives
- RI Discounts site
- Annual events/BBQs/nights out
- Structured career progression
To find out more about Rentokil Initial, please visit www.rentokil-initial.co.uk