Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client are a fantastic business to work for, who specialise in Video Game Publishing. Based in the heart of Windsor and providing a fun, social and friendly environment to work in. They are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator, looking for someone to start in April.
- Work with the Program Manager and communicate new releases
- Manage production schedules for new releases
- Create and maintain SAP material
- Source special packaging
- Order placement (reorders), obtaining approval, placing with suppliers, confirming pricing and invoices
- Identify and investigate any shortages with suppliers and warehouses
- Assist auditors
- Prepare for end of year reports
- A minimum of 1 year administrative (supply chain and logistics) experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is essential
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent attention to details
- Japanese, French, Spanish or German language skills would be an advantage but not essential
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).