Electronics Engineer Medical Devices
Electronic Engineer (Medical Devices)
I am working on an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Engineer to take the next step in their career at a company that is leading the way in their field with their vast array of life-saving products.
My client is a technology powerhouse known for their excellence, innovation and safety. As a market leader, they are seeking a high performing Electronic Engineer, who is able to cope with the demands of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Electronic Engineer (Medical Devices) role:
- Responsible for the design and development of multiple projects, liaising with the multi-disciplined team to ensure projects meet the companies standards of quality, efficiency and cost
- Assist in the formulation, planning and executing of projects in conjunction with technical leads, in a manner compliant with applicable government standards
- Able to represent the company and liaise with clients to create coherent and achievable specifications
Electronic Engineer (Medical Devices) requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or related field
- 3 years’ experience in a design role
- Analogue/Digital design
- PCB design and Schematic capture
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Why should you apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing Electronic Engineer who is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £30,000-£45,000.
Interviews commencing Tuesday 23rd April.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Joe Hamblin at X4 Technology on .