Senior Finance Analyst
This international business in Birmingham is looking to strengthen their existing team with the appointment of an experienced Senior Finance Analyst. This exciting role will immerse you straight into an operational and commercial business-facing finance role for the EMEA departments.
The Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for analysing critical metrics for the organisation related to Finance and Operations. Providing the commercial team with factual data based on your in-depth analysis, your insight, recommendations and guidance will help them make quick decisions on strategy to implement straight into the business. Analysing complex sets of data and quickly identifying patterns is key to the success of this role, allowing you to give intelligent and accurate information on which these strategies prove successful, and why.
Furthermore, you will enjoy genuine career opportunities with defined progression being offered with this opportunity.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a recently-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with a strong commercial accounting background and strong analytical and reporting skills with proficient use of advanced Microsoft excel
• Be able to execute business segment performance management processes including financial diagnostics, distribution analysis and risk assessment.
• Be used to working in a fast paced environment, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
• Be ambitious and motivated, willing to go over and above with evident qualities of initiative and drive
• Be motivated by the ability to add tangible value in your role, with the initiative to demonstrate instances in which you can directly improve a process or positively influence a situation
In return, you will:
• Gain direct exposure to the commercial side of the business - actually adding value to the business and influencing commercial strategy decisions
• Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty
• Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing it’s staff
• Have complete autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to create your own workload and initiate projects / initiatives to help improve process, procedures and reports in your area
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious experienced qualified accountant to gain direct commercial exposure in a large, successful international business - enjoying great career prospects as a result.