Software Support Technician
Our client a well-established software company specialising in advanced business software systems, are looking for a new Software Support Technician.
- Ensure new support calls are logged within reasonable time and the customer is kept up to date with progress.
- Categorise and escalate queries and monitor their path throughto resolution.
- Resolve helpdesk queries over the phone or via email where possible and take individual responsibility for keeping up to date with new features in the software.
- Liaise with development and third parties in order to assistwith efficient callresolutions.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks relating to implementation, system maintenance and support projects.
- Self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team.
- PC literate and competent with MS Windows & Office
- Experience in an IT basedrole.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload.
- Excellent communicationskills.
- Proactive customer-focused approach
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- A-level qualifications or equivalent, plus a minimum of grade C in English and Maths GCSE. Degree level education is preferable, but is not a requirement.
- Experience in software support, business accounting, or payroll is not essential, but would be an advantage.
We are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.