Part-time Teacher of Science
Part-time (0.8) Teacher of Science required immediately for a Bury based secondary school, fixed term, until the end of the academic year.
Due to a member of staff on long term sickness leave this Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school are seeking to appoint a passionate Teacher of Science who is able to differentiate work to meet the needs of all learners across Key Stage Three and GCSE.
If you would like to embark on an exciting new opportunity then please see the details below for this part-time Teacher of Science position.
- Part time Teacher of Science (0.8) required immediately, Bury based secondary school.
- Must hold QTS alongside relevant degree level qualification in Science.
- Opportunity to work in an Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school.
- Accessible via the M66 motorway.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS £23, 720 - £39, 406.
Our client secondary school, based in the heart of Bury, wish to recruit an experienced Science specialist who can provide dynamic teaching and learning to all their pupils across Key stages 3/4. As a popular, well established 11-16 comprehensive school, there are approximately 950 pupils on roll and just over 80 members of staff. The Science department has recently moved into refurbished classrooms and Laboratories with access to modern resources in state of the art facilities.
The incoming Teacher of Science can expect to join a well respected secondary school and staff team, carefully led through the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a broad and balanced curriculum within the designated subject areas which includes all pupils where by they are challenged and supported to exceed expectation.
- Monitor, review and evaluate assessment in order to support the overall progress of all pupils.
- Foster a passion for learning which inspires pupils to develop confidence, independence and creativity.
- Promote the school values, ethos and vision in line with school policies and practice.
The school is located on the north side of Bury, with easy access to motorways via the M66 and the surrounding areas; Bolton, Rochdale and Preston. There are also various public transport links readily available with options across Greater Manchester.
If you wish to be considered for this Science teacher position then please send an up to date CV via the link provided below or contact the Manchester West Secondary Office for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.