Year 1 Teacher
- Full Time
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic qualified teacher looking for your next challenge? Are you creative and energetic?
One of our partner schools in Leeds is looking for a teacher to join their warm and welcoming KS1 team. This position is in a year 1 class starting ASAP until the end of the academic year with the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate. The school is a 2-form entry and pride themselves on providing enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and support staff to help children on their learning journey.
- Have QTS
- Be able to provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Have a great understanding of the national curriculum
- Be enthusiastic and creative in your teaching and learning support
- Have sound phonics knowledge (KS1)
- Work with a supportive team
- Opportunities to develop CPD
- A Teaching Assistant in every class
- Nearby motorways and excellent access via public transport
- On-site parking
- Follow the national curriculum to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Follow school behavioural policies
- Inspire, encourage and challenge children to achieve their potential
If you feel that this role is not quite suitable for you, you can still submit your CV to for information about other available positions, or if you know someone else who would be a good fit then refer a friend today!