Are you a committed KS2 teacher with excellent subject knowledge? Are you dedicated and committed to delivering high quality, engaging lessons to achieve the best possible results for the children you teach? Would you like to work for a school that has exceptional staff and high expectations for teaching standards?
One of our partner schools in North Leeds is searching for a highly motivated, creative and experienced Year 5 Teacher to join their KS2 team until Easter. This position is teaching a small class of 22 pupils and has the potential to turn into a permanent position. Do you consider yourself to be hardworking, with high expectations and excellent behaviour management skills? Then you might just be what we're looking for!
- Have QTS
- Have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum
- Have a positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching
- Plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons
- Adhere to school safeguarding and behaviour policies
- Mark and assess children's work and track their progress
- Differentiate lessons to suit all abilities within the class
- Working within a supportive team
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Opportunities to develop CPD
- On-site parking
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then apply now! Alternatively, submit an up-to-date CV to or speak to one of our Primary Consultants on .
If you feel that this position isn't quite right for you but you are interested in working in schools, still submit your CV to to explore other opportunities here at Randstad.