Pattonair is one of the world's largest procurers in the aerospace and defence industry.We help our customers get the right product at the right time as well as providing proven supply chain expertise.
With over forty years trading experience, Pattonair consistently offer competitively priced products, world class performance, the highest quality standards and unparalleled customer service. We have global coverage from dedicated facilities to provide a range of services from product distribution, direct line feed and kitting, through to bespoke supply chain solutions and consultation.
Work alongside and support the Trade and Customs Compliance Manager to ensure customs and duty procedures are in place.
Hold operational responsibility for the management of the accurate processing of Customs formalities and maintenance of fully auditable records associated with the Company's bonded warehouse transactions, to ensure conformance with HMRC requirements, and accommodate any external audits
Assist in deploying training programmes to all levels and areas of the business to drive a high state of awareness which further promotes the business as the market leader in supply chain logistics for both the civil and defence aerospace sectors.
Help provide specialist support and guidance to management within the business for new
initiatives or projects where customs and duty have relevance in order to minimise any
detrimental impact to long term strategy.
Specifically, the candidate
- Need to know the HMRC rules and regs (HMRC qual Iist of Export, diploma for world customs)
- Full end to end liaising with HMRC
- Understand and utilize PDR regularly (Performance Development Review)
- Complete all monthly Reporting
- Experience in managing a team/ supervisor/ Training (will consider without providing they are a really competent as a CO and can lead based purely on experience and knowledge)
- 3 + years in similar role