Interim Finance Business Partner
Vacancy - Interim Finance Business Partner
Bidwells is changing its ERP system and requires individuals with a solid finance background to assist in the change. The role entails migrating projects, training and embedding the system into the business. Confident to work with multiplesystems and data sets. You will thrive on assisting the business with change. Utilising your analytical nature to question and challenge as the role and your involvement grows.
Whilst this is a contract in the first instance there may be scope to develop the role into a permanent post for the right person
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that Projects are correctly set up in NetSuite including assigning rules for billing and recognising revenue per Accounting standards.
- Job progress status is accurately maintained, and that timely & accurate Fees are issued to Clients and revenue is recognised correctly.
- Assign and maintain tasks and resources to the project.
- Ensure all project costs are assigned correctly and billed to the client where necessary.
- Review project performance and profitability advising any variances or trends
- Ensure the effective Close out of project on completion
- Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders across the business.
Short-term Pre-NetSuite Migration
- Ensure Terms exist and are attached to each live Job
- Identify correct Client and Billing entity in line with terms
- Identify Billing Rule and Revenue Rule based on Terms
- Proficient in navigating around an ERP system.
- Previous Accounting experience
- Strong excel skills.
We reward our employees with a competitive salary and generous benefits package, which includes;
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Travel/Car Allowances
- Discounts from major online retailers, restaurants and holiday providers
- Money towards dental care, optical care and sports massages
- Competitive bonus
We will offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate and welcome a discussion to understand your expectations, for information and to be considered please submit your CV.