Up to £38,000 + Company Pension + 22 Days Holiday Rising With Service + Ongoing Development and Training + Private Healthcare + Relocation Package Available
Monday to Friday, 37 Hour Week
Electronics Engineer required for a highly successful and respected marine company who can offer the opportunity to work in a varied, technical and creative role.
The Electronics Engineer role will suit candidates from any electronics/software background who have experience with C#/C/Python and are confident with code and software development and alteration. You will work closely with internal departments to ensure that all designs can be successfully incorporated into specialist machinery. You will need to have some electronics knowledge, because the entire products (electronics/electrical/mechanical) are designed on site, so you will have to understand the capabilities of those areas.
Recent graduates in a similar/relevant degree are also encouraged to apply.
The Electronics Engineer role will involve embedded and front end software development. You will use C# and C programming and you will use Microsoft.net for front end development. You also be involved in circuit design, although the main focus of the role is software development and electronics/hardware knowledge is beneficial.
* Design and development of software using C# and C
* Front end .net design
* Design of software/electronics systems for special purpose machinery
* From any electronics/software background who has experience of design using at least one language
* Confident working in a small highly skilled team and liaising with other internal departments
* Recent graduates in a similar/relevant degree are also encouraged to apply.