An opportunity is now available for an experienced accountant to join a very well established accountancy practice on the outskirts of Basingstoke. Family run, this is a traditional practice with a close knit team. Established over 35 years ago, the practice are well known for working with local clients and act for clients of all sizes and from a variety of backgrounds.
The role has come about due to the retirement of a long term employee and will include a mixture of Tax & Accounting with around 20% being complicated, high level tax work and 75% being accounts. With another member of the team dealing with the low level tax returns, this will be a varied and interesting role which will require more senior experience.
- ACA, ACCA or Qualified by experience
- Experience working within an accountancy practice is essential
- Experience completing complicated tax returns
- In depth accounting experience is required
- Experience completing month / year end, accounting queries and VAT
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills is essential
- The ability to liaise with clients varying in age, background and sector
This would be the ideal role for someone who enjoys working within a traditional accounting environment, would like a good work life balance and likes working within a small and friendly team.
Please apply now for further details and a confidential chat.