Business Intelligence Manager
Due to continued growth and expansion, our Client is looking to appoint a Business Intelligence Manager, responsible for the operational and strategic management of a team of between 5-10 highly technical BI Developers, responsible for developing real-time data solutions to report on the performance of different departments and services throughout the organisation.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills to build a high performing Business Intelligence development function.
- Support the team to successfully deliver complex projects, including technical guidance as required.
- Ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose and adhere to industry and best practice.
- Ensure the objectives and expectations of stakeholders external to the core team are met e.g. Global architecture and Business representatives.
- Manage the BI delivery roadmap considering both business and technological objectives.
- Assist the project team and the UK data Architect in cultivating successful relationships across the business.
- Daily operational management of the BI Development function, carrying out regular 1-1 mentoring sessions, quarterly and annual performance reviews as well as recruitment and legal.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for any challenges or problems faced throughout the BI Tech Stack, encompassing PowerBI (DAX), Excel, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS & SQL Server.
- 5+ years’ experience within BI Development/Analysis with proven Leadership experience
- Strong requirement gathering and analysis experience
- Sound stakeholder management skills to represent the BI practice.
- Exposure to PowerBI and Microsoft BI tools such as SSRS, Excel & SQL
- First-class interpersonal skills to be able to interact with customers
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as SCRUM (desirable)
This is a rare opportunity to work within a Market Leading Organisation investing heavily within their Technology landscape, leveraging the latest and best recognised BI Reporting technologies such as PowerBI! Please send CV Details for immediate consideration.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus Scheme, 28 Days annual leave, 10% Pension + More!
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire Full-time, Permanent