QTS Drama Teacher
Title: QTS Drama Teacher
Location: Smethwick, Birmingham
Start date: Start Immediately
Type: Full Time
Are you a Drama Teacher looking for your next rewarding role? Monarch Education are recruiting for a brilliant Drama teacher for various positions in schools across the West Midlands. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching Drama.
The role will be full-time position starting after Easter and the ideal candidate is to have sound knowledge of the Drama Curriculum and have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills.
About the School
Monarch Education work with a brilliant school in Smethwick and has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted for its exceptional teaching and learning strategies that are in place. The school go above and beyond to meet the needs of all their students and provide fantastic support and guidance.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Up to date knowledge of the secondary Drama curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher status with strong teaching experience in secondary schools.
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education has been working across the West Midlands to provide the most suitable role for candidates and has built an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. Monarch Education are designated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to value all safeguarding requirements.
If this role sounds like you or you would like more information regarding this role then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0121-272-8665 or alternately email me